A 'must-take' medical kit packed full of basic first aid equipment contained within a durable BikeTrac bag.
Designed to be easy to carry, with an integrated belt loop. The Medi-Kit is a must take on any ride, giving riders basic first aid cover for small spills on the road or unconnected incidents. The small lightweight pack contains medical supplies such as: bandages, dressing pads, wound cleaning wipes, waterproof plasters, scissors, gloves, microporous tape and even a foil blanket.
What's In The Bag?
- 1. 1 x Sterile Adhesive Dressing 5cm x 7.5cm
- 2. 2 x Low Adherent Dressing Pads 5cm x 5cm
- 3. 1 x Scissors
- 4. 6 x Wound Cleaning Wipe
- 5. 1 x Foil Blanket
- 6. 1 x Triangle Bandage
- 7. 1 x Powder Free Nitrile Gloves
- 8. 1 x Wash Proof Plaster Strip 6cm x 11cm
- 9. 1 x Wash Proof Plasters
- 10. 1 x Microporous Tape 1.25cm x 1m
- 11. 1 x Conforming Bandage 7.5cm x 4m
If you'd like more information about our products, please contact us by clicking here.
Not found the information you are looking for yet?
Take a look at the most popular topics below. Simply click on the information you want to see and it will be displayed in a new window.